I’m excited to be hosting a giveaway that I think you’re going to love.
Before I give you the super easy details on how to enter, let me share why this famous line of products has been and still is a staple in our household.
Thinking back to when Noob Baby was just a few months old and I was still a complete mombie, there was something that I could always turn to which would enable me to get some basic things done; for example — make myself look like a human (i.e. bathe), prepare a gourmet meal (i.e. order pizza), or clean the house from top to bottom (aka move the pizza boxes from the top to the bottom of the couch).
When I really needed to get something done, I could always count on our Baby Einstein videos to keep NB entertained for what seemed like a godly amount of time.
So trust me when I say Baby Einstein was a staple in our household.
Ok, here’s what’s surprising to me. Noob Baby still hasn’t outgrown her Baby Einstein after two years. In between her Dora the Explorer and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse rotation, she still asks to watch her Baby Einstein.
With that in mind, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to review Disney’s latest line of Baby Einstein products – Baby Einstein Discovery Kits. Baby Einstein has revamped many of their award-winning DVDs. Now you can find the DVDs sold as Discovery Kits which include the DVD, music CD, and either a board book or flashcards. I find the learning kits to be more well-rounded and suitable for infants and toddlers (and old people. True story. After 30 years in the states, my 91-year-old grandmother may have learned some English while watching Baby Einstein with Noob Baby. WTF, right?).
The Discovery Kits come in three levels (each level has a few different kits to choose from):
- Level 1: Experience – Experience classical music
- Level 2: Explore – Explore animals and nature
- Level 3: Expression – Celebrate creative expression
I recommend you visit the Baby Einstein website to view all their kit selections.
Why you’ll want a kit of your own
- Your noob gets to watch an entertaining DVD with educational components (vocabulary, colors, music and art appreciation, to name a few).
- The music CD includes quality classical music from artists like Mozart, Beethovan, Bach, Strauss, Offenback, etc. Take the CD with you on the road or enjoy it around the house during playtime.
- The board book and/or flash cards (depending on which set you get) is perfect on the go. The board book is small enough to toss in your diaper bag or keep in the car.
- These kits would make great gifts, and I am all about gift sets. A DVD, CD and book in one kit. You can tell Baby Einstein is trying to help kids connect on multiple cognitive levels.
And now for the really exciting part…
Win your own Wild Animal Safari Discovery Kit
- To enter: Submit a comment sharing which Discovery Kit you’d love to own or gift.
- For an additional entry: Subscribe to my blog either via email or RSS feed (mention this as a separate comment)
- Another additional entry: Share this post on Facebook (Just click the Facebook icon at the end of this post and mention this as a separate comment)
- And another entry: Tweet this post (Just click the Twitter icon at the end of this post and mention this as a separate comment)
One winner will be randomly selected by random.org to win a Wild Animal Safari Discovery Kit. I will notify the winner via email at the close of giveaway. If I do not receive a response back within 48 hours of notification, another winner will be selected (please use an email you actually check when submitting your comment).
Giveaway closes on Thursday, February 10th at 10:00 pm PST.
Disclosure: This review is based solely on my own honest opinion and experience with the product. I received a free sample of the product to review, but no other form of compensation was received.
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you everyone for participating. Congratulations to Rose (commenter #13) on winning this kit!